Frequently Asked Questions
- I lost my password. How can I find it?
- Mafia42 does not collect any account information and instead uses the information provided by Facebook/Google. As such, Mafia42 does not have the authority to reset or change your password. Please contact Facebook or Google.
- I want to move the data on my current account to a different one.
- According to our policy, we do not transfer account data in any condition. The account owner holds all responsibility for an account.
- How do I delete my account?
- Please contact Mafia42 team through our support email (email@example.com) and give the in-game username of the account you would like to delete.
- I want to reset my account.
- Because a reset is irreversible and we cannot check if it really was the account owner who requested a reset, we do not reset accounts in any condition.
- I want to know why my account was suspended.
- In most cases, the reason for your suspension is shown when you first log in the game. If you cannot find it, please contact customer support through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My account was hacked.
- Your account can be vulnerable to hacking if you share your Facebook/Google account or password with others. Mafia42 does not restore any accounts that have been hacked. The account owner holds all responsibility for an account. Never share your password with others and prevent hacking by changing your password frequently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.