The Hacker is a special member of the Citizen team, who can hack another player. With the skill [Hacking], you can choose one player at day time to switch the skills that had been put on you and find out the occupation during the night time.
- If you succeed in hacking, you can reflex the skill that had been put on you. ( The hex from witch can’t be reflected.)
- You can hack another player by putting nickname (/hack nickname)
- You can’t hack during the period of Voting, Last Argument, and Lynching.
- You can’t hack if you become a frog by the hex.
- The hacking command is only shown to yourself.
- You can’t change the target or use it again if you have used hacking.
- If the target for hacking dies or is seduced, the hacking fails.
- If the target for hacking dies, the 'proxy' ability is no longer activated.
- If the target for hacking is alive, the 'proxy' ability is activated, even if the hacker dies.
- If you are cursed or seduced after successful hacking, the 'proxy' skill will not be activated while the debuff is maintained.
- When thief steals hacking skill, the skill that had been put on the thief is activated to the hacked player by the hacker.
- If you hack a soldier with ‘Will Power' or a partner of a lover with 'Devotion', the hacking fails.
|[Hacking]||Active||Once||You can choose one player at day time to find out the occupation during the night time.|
|[Proxy]||Passive||Permanent||You can choose one player at day time to switch the skills that had been put up on you to the chosen person during the night time.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.