Description (For Duel game)
The Vigilante is a principal member of the Citizen team, with the objective of finding the mafiosos and eliminating all members of the Mafia team. Each night, you can use [Purge] which executes the player if the selected player is a mafioso. (But, you can’t execute Mafia assistant and Cult Leader.)
The Vigilante replaces the cop. In the game where a vigilante is assigned, a cop is not assigned, and vice versa. You can only use [Purge] once and cannot use it again if you fail to purge.
- The [purge] and the Mafia's [murder] ability cannot be distinguished. - If a doctor heals a mafia who has been targeted for [Purge], the Mafia will not die.
- So, two people can die a day with the execution of the Mafia.
- Even if the Mafia who used 'Murder' ability is purged, the Mafia's [murder] ability is activated.
- At the first night, if the [murder] of the Mafia is not triggered and only the [Purge] of the Vigilante is triggered, the ghoul gets a role in the Mafia.
- The Mafia that became a frog after being hexed is a 'frog' and is not purged.
- If the Mafia is targeted for [Purge], they die even if the Mafia has [Hypocrisy].
-If you target a spy with [Honey Trap], the spy knows that.
- If a thief steals the Vigilante’s abilities and targets the Mafia, the thief can establish a contact with the mafia team. But the Mafia also dies.
You can select one of the players during the night time and if the selected player is a mafioso, you execute the player.